There are large numbers of regular and distance MBA programs available for the aspiring entrepreneurs. It is up to the candidates to select the best course for themselves as per their skills and interests. Anyone who has the capability and the idea generating mind can study these courses to attain their objective. Here’s a list providing you all with the creative entrepreneurial MBA programs-
Xavier School of Management, Jharkhand
Course- Post Graduate Programme for certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGPCEM)
This is course for the aspiring business men and women and it is offered by the XLRI i.e. Xavier School of management through its entrepreneurship development centre. The main objective is to spread the awareness regarding the business program and provide a platform for the ones who are all set to trend in this field. All the conceptual and the operational aspects are covered under this programme. It is a full time six month course for the budding entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gandhinagar
Course- Post graduate diploma in Management – Business entrepreneurship
This course offers a full time two year programme for the students who are interested in the business ventures. It has been designed specifically for the entrepreneurs to encourage them in critical and creative thinking in order to foster their aspirations and facilitate the new ventures by providing them a practical learning environment. The course is offered by the EDI i.e. Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India situated in Gandhinagar.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
SYB (Start your business certification program), GYB (Grow your business certification program) and TEM (The entrepreneurial Manager) are the three courses offered by this prestigious institute. It is very essential for the aspiring candidates as these courses helps in finding the best venture creation for the students, the pros and cons, helps in commercializing the grass root inventors. The SP Jain institute of management and Research in Mumbai offer these courses for the students for imparting best quality education to them. These courses promote the interest of students in the field of entrepreneurship and make them learn all the practical aspects of business.
- The full time master of business administration in Family and Entrepreneurship business along with Part time MBA in social entrepreneurship are the programmes which are offered by the NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) in Mumbai. The university has been offering the programme for the aspirants since 1999. In this way, the family owned businesses are able to adjust to the changing business environment in the economy. The entrepreneurship qualities are inculcated in the people who have inherited businesses already. This helps them in building and expanding their businesses in the best possible way. The course is offered by the department i.e. Centre for sustainability management and social entrepreneurship which interests all the social work professionals to work and expand their businesses in various sectors. The objective of corporate social responsibility is also achieved with the help of these courses.
Xavier institute of management and entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- EDP popularly known as Entrepreneurship Development programme is offered by the XIME. It is an annual basis course which is spread into six modules. This course is for the students who want their own self sustaining social service organizations which prove useful to the society.
Other reputed programs
- The MBA in family business and entrepreneurship is offered by the Nirma institute of Management in Ahmadabad & is a two year MBA course which specializes in the field of family business and entrepreneurship. The new generation of family businesses are the target audience of this course. The people who inherit and the students who have to take care of the succession are involved in this type of course. These are the students who have no experience of business and have to take care of the family successions. The young graduates with better entrepreneurial ambitions are welcomed here in this course.
- There are courses like MPWE (Management programme for women entrepreneurs) and MPEFB (Management programme for family business) which are offered by NSRCEL (Nadathur S Rahghavan centre for Entrepreneurial learning), IIM Bangalore for the aspiring women who are interested in starting their own ventures. This university also runs an incubator cell for the startups for motivating them. There are various programmes which offer one year certificate courses which empower the women and make them more independent. This is done to make ways for the women aspirants in this field.
- There are various entrepreneurship and development programmes which are provided by the NIESBUD i.e. National Institute of Entrepreneurship and Small business development in Delhi. There are various training programmes which are for the small business aspirants. The training sessions and the programmes help the students in learning more about their own capabilities.
- There are various online MBA courses in entrepreneurship along with business management and strategy in the UBS i.e. University business school. It is one of the best virtual learning institutes which provide open learning in the form of distance education. They have collaboration with Don Bosco University Global which is an online e-education platform by the Assam Don Bosco University. They offer courses such as MBA in entrepreneurship and Business management strategies. There are various forms in which the learning takes place here. It can be in the form of virtual classrooms, recorded sessions, live sessions or the e-books.